Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy 5th birthday Syaza!

Happy Birthday Kaka! You are 5 now!! Big girl sudah Cinderella kami ani! hehehe oh and just because its your birthday, doesn't mean you don't have to go to school today! haha

So anyways, in my attempt to increase my EBM stock, I have been expressing at home, in the morning when I wake up. I have been very good so far.. except this morning. As I was getting ready to express and placing the pump on my B, Dia said 'pam' and she took/threw the pump away. Took the pump and placed it on my B a couple of times more and she did the same thing.. I think she thinks abis kali if I 'pam' and she won't get any milk.. hahaha

Big brother's wedding is this weekend and we have been busy 'jaga-jaga' in the evening i.e. KARAOKE! hahaha I usually sing 2 songs and then i am done.. Can't wait for another get together this sat.. We really gotta start thinking about the menu for that night.. huhu

No comments: