Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy Advance Breastfeeding Week!


1st - 7th August is the World's breastfeeding week! So incase I don't get to blog on Sunday (considering its big brother's wedding), I would like to wish all BFing mothers out there a happy happy breast feeding week and all future mothers who intends to breastfeed, a warm welcome to the community..


there is a list of activities held to celebrate the week in diff districts and its available on MOH's website. I would like to attend some but howww... Work seems to be getting a bit crazy!!! huhu Ok back to my crazyy work then! Happy Breastfeeding week y'all! and Virtual High Fives to all BFing mummies out there!!!

and I would like to add that I have been breastfeeding my daughter for 1 year and 4 months and i am enjoying each and every moment of it!!!


xoxo
N.

No comments: