Thursday, August 18, 2011

800

Syukur alhamdulillah, I have reached the 800oz mark! (pats myself on the back)

This is how I keep track of my stock..





This is my 3 containers in my mum's deep freezer.. The bottom blue container stores 140oz, the upper blue container stores 160oz and the red container stores 60oz..





This is my freezer in my room!



(kedepatan Ada ice cream LOL)

And this is my small fridge in downstairs where my maid takes the oldest EBM to give to Sofie. The oldest in this fridge is 21st June 2011.. This fridge is so cold that even if I place the frozen EBM in the normal area, it doesn't thaw.. So this become another freezer for me and also the reason why I told the hubs not to buy me the freezer yet..



(pls excuse my mum's samosa and pau lol)

Once I am back to work I would have to increase the amount of EBM I store in this mini fridge so I that I will only do my housekeeping i.e. transferring oldest EBM to be used in this fridge and storing newest EBM in freezer once a week..

I wrote a couple of days ago my FS was acting up. Happy to report that my FS is fully restored! So my spare FS remains in it's box hehehe

Hari raya is in 2 weeks time and I should really start planning this shenanigan!! Huhuhu


No comments: