Saturday, August 20, 2011

Happy 29 months

Dear Nadia,

Happy 29 months my darling daughter and I'm sorry for not writing to you yesterday.. We had quite a few to do hence why..

You have 2 new friends nicknamed Apple and Orange. We went to visit them yesterday but u only got to see Apple. When u saw Apple the first thing you said to us was 'baby damit'.. Yeap you are indeed right, she is small.. That's because she was born at 34 weeks, unlike u and Adik, you were born at 40 weeks.. Don't worry, they will grow up to be big and strong too and you will one day be their big sister.

My maternity leave is about to end soon which means I will have to go back to work.. What I hope is that you will be a good girl not make a fuss cause Aunty Mar and Nini Girl will have to look after Sofie too.. And I also hope that you I'll help nini and Aunty look after Sofie..

A couple of days I asked you if you were fasting and you said no. I then asked you why you are not fasting and your reply was 'Pasal Dia kanak-kanak, inda boleh puasa' I laughed my hats off hearing you say that.. The other say after watching the movie 'sekali lagi' or cerita Amy u call it, u put your forehead on your Daddy's and said 'Ani bercinta-cinta ni'.. I don't know where u learn all these things from but it clearly showed us how you are all grown up..

Syawal will be here in less than 2 weeks which means we will have visitors dropping by our place and like wise we will be visiting to family and friends too.. Please remember to mind your manners and remember to Salam everyone..

Be good now my sayang.. Mummy, Daddy and Sofie love you heaps!

xoxo,
Mummy

No comments: