Thursday, August 25, 2011

Losing track

It was just last week when I moved 60oz of EBMs in the mini fridge and my maid tells me it's all finished.. Of course this is because I have been going out a lot, Miri, Iftar outside, etc.. So I went and moved 110oz this evening.. As soon as I was done with the whole thing I realized I lost track of the oldest EBM in my stock pile.. Gah! I'll sort all of this out after the raya madness is done then.. Stock currently stands at 860oz.. Can't say this enough but syukur alhamdulillah and thank you Allah for the constant BM production..

Speaking of raya, we have been quite busy preparing the house and food.. Had an early trip to the market this morning..



Dia looking at the animals for sale..



Made some honey cornflakes.. Will continue tomorrow insyallah..

Speaking of raya, have u paid for your Zakat? Hehehe

I am on my last week if maternity leave.. Hohoho

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: