Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Happy 3 months Sofiyya

Dear Sofie,

You are 3 months today!! And it is consequently my last day if maternity leave which means I will go back to work soon (Monday to be exact cause I managed to get approval for one day).. When it was your Kaka back then I cried a bucket when I went back to work and I pray that I will not have to go trough that this time around.. I also pray that you will be a good girl that you are while I am away, take your milk from your bottle and listen to Aunty and Nenek Girl.. I am merely going to work and once I am done for the day rest assured that I will rush home to be with you and your kaka..

Today also marks the end of ramadhan and tomorrow you will experience your first syawal or more popularly known as Hari Raya.. We will be doing a lot of visiting so I hope you are ok with that.. And we will also be receiving lots of visitors.. You will get to meet a lot of new people and I am sure you will get loss if hugs and kisses.. Be good and be patient cause they do that because they find you cute and adorable (that you are!!!) and also because they love you..

Oh once this hari raya madness is over you will have to go through circumcision.. I will not lie, it will hurt! Be strong my sayang and rest assured the pain will go away.. Mummy and Nenek Girl will be there to hold you..

Happy 3 months my happy baby and selamat hari raya.. Mummy, Daddy and Kaka Dia loves you lots and lots and lots!!

xoxo,
Mummy

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: