Friday, August 5, 2011

FS galore!!

My current FS has been very goo to me but Because I only have one breast pump, I decided to go and purchase a second pump.. This pump will act as my 'just in case' and will only be used if my current pump is starting to act up.. Thought hard and long about which pump to buy and I finally go back to my trusted Medela Freestyle!!

I, along with 3 other people placed an order and it finally arrived yesterday!! Hehee


And just in time too cause H just gave birth to a bouncing baby boy (Congrats babe!!!) and T will welcome her babies in less than 2 weeks time (can't wait!!).. Hehe



Nadia saying: waaah banyak nyaaa LOL

A million thanks to D & J for helping me ship the items here!! We an our babies are very grateful for your help!

And thank you for the baju for Dia & Sofie!! Love it!!



Nadia thought she was going to the beach! LOL

No comments: