Thursday, August 4, 2011

Positivity

We noticed since sunday sofiyya has been showing signs of rejecting her bottle.. This of course got us very worried cos I have less than a month left.. So we started strict bottle feeding again yesterday.. I let my Maid train her at first but after listening to 'kenapa inda mau ni?' 'dulu mau jua' 'eh inda ia mau' I took over!! I got so pissed and annoyed with her negativity!! So I decided to keep training sofiyya downstairs and let her get my dose of positivity by saying these sort of words loudly, making sure se hears me! 'c'mon sofiyya' 'pandai pakai bottle ni' 'good girl'..! These positivity nay sound annoying to some people but I believe those negative phrase mcm doa bah!! Ish!!

Oh today is day 2 and I asked my maid and she said sofiyya is well.. I just need to make sure I keep up the bottle feeding during the day constantly.. Oh it also means that I spend more time with my FS now..

So how has fasting and nursing been so far? Been ok, ebm supply remains high and good production but my tummy will start grumbling at around 10am huhuhu

Potty training Nadia is going well, less and less accidents. Key is to remind her to go to the toilet to pee.. Oh Dia developed a habit of snacking on cheese! I figure that's a good habit no?




My Cheeky Monkey and I during our sungkai run



Chubby cheeks on first of ramadhan

No comments: