Wednesday, May 13, 2009

All nighter

Dia just pulled an all night-er! *Yawn* She decides to wake up and stay up from 2am to about 5am! I suppose we are to blame as we just let her sleep and wake up whenever she wants. Guess i need to do better at training her *sigh* 

With 8th June 2009 (the day i go back to work) seems to loom very close at a quick pace, i need to start thinking about.. everything, well mostly about feeding Dia while i am at work! Ok lets break it down.
1. Need to prepare BM in bottles for Dia. I figured i still maintain at 2Oz each bottle but how many bottles should i prepare? (need some mathematics here! LOL)
2. Do I Direct feed Dia before i go to work? But what if she is still sleeping?
3. Do I pump before i leave for work?
4. How many times do i pump at work? If its more than once, means that i need to be prepared to wash and dry the equipment.
5. At what time do i need to wake up in order to ensure i have enough time to do everything before i head to work?

So i guess the way to find out is to have a dry run.. I'll do that esok lah since i have already Direct fed Dia this morning after her bath.. 

I suppose all of this will be easier if i decide to mix Formula (FM) and BM, as kindly pointed out by one of my aunties! So my mum and i just smiled and kept our comments to ourselves (oh how glad i am to have a supportive mother! and one who doesn't pressure me to give FM to Dia). I am standing my ground and I shall exclusively give BM to Dia for as long as i can (where the aim is until she is 2 yrs old). Besides i know myself, i know that if i start to give FM to Dia, i will slack in the areas of BF. Jgn tah jauh, now that my container of EBM is full, i find that i slack in terms of pumping! *sigh*

Ok i better go and give myself a good pep talk! But before that, is it normal for me to still carve for food even after i have had Dia? haha I am so craving for Cake, Strawberry shortcake from Bakerlyn to be particular and also Japanese food! *sia sia pun* hahaha

No comments: