Thursday, May 7, 2009

Dia has a new friend!

A million Congratulations to a dear friend Rani & Azlan for the birth of their baby girl! Syukur alhamdulillah, everything went well...  I am so very very happy for her! And now, Dia has a new friend! hehehe

Its 7th May today which means i have 1 month left till i have to go back to work.. *sigh* Part of me looks forward to going back to work but part of me... I can't imagine not seeing Dia for more than 8 hrs!!! Yesterday my mum said that Dia should sleep with her in the afternoon, to train her.. Mula2 ok then after about 2 hrs my mum came to my room with Dia and said that Dia inda tidur nyaman.. So we will try again later today..

One more month to Shopaholic's big day and i just realised i have no outfit for her big day.. Hoping to get some fabric over the weekend and hoping that the tailors will be able to make my baju just in time! hahaha

No comments: