Friday, May 1, 2009

Compact

Sorry for the lack of updates peeps! And thank you for your support on Dia's skin conditions however i have to admit i am a bit skeptical on putting BM on Dia's face.. inda jadi Milk rash/ Kurap susu kah tu Huaida and Mommy? Please educate me.. hehehe

Anyways, we started with applying Calamine lotion on her face as advised by the Dr last Monday and this is how she looked like.. hehehe

Soon after asked for a second opinion from E13 and she said its better to use Hydrocortisone and then top of with the Aquaeous cream as it will help to moisturise Dia's skin.. Applying the creams was a challenge as she screams so had to wait until he is feeding or sleeping to do it..

This is how she looks like on Weds night, playing with her lips..

Yesterday morning after her bath and meds placed on her skin..

We also went to visit Baby Darwish over at my Aunty and Uncle's place.. and my my how bunal he is noww.. SO uber cute!

Mcm tidur, mcm inda jua Darwish ani.. Malu kana gambar kah? hehe

Darwish and his Mum(Akina), Dia and Her Nini Angah Girl.. I love this pic cos u can see Darwish smiling and waving happily! hehe

Darwish wanting to be fed!

Oh remember our outing last weekend? Well turns out there were some pics taken but only of Dia in her car seat! hahaha


Dia enjoying being changed

On other news, i have been having shooting pains on my torso area since Monday evening and we thought it was just gastric/dugal but after an urut session with my grandmother on Wednesday evening, she says that i have 'kambang uri'. Am not sure what it is (oh how i wish i can google it!) but apparently my stomach is sejuk and that my insides has expanded which explains why it was hard for me to breathe 2 nights ago.. I am now back to the hot stones treatment and grandmother dear have given water boiled in some sort of root for me to drink which i may add taste a bit funky.. haha

On pumping news, i have now max-ed out my container with EBM.. I guess its time to go out and get a new container and perhaps a new mini freezer? hehe


We have another outing this weekend, one that we have been looking forward to in ages.. its a trip back to Anjai's place! This time Dia will get to meet her great grandmother, Anjai's Yadu.. hehehe 

Have a great weekend y'all!

No comments: