Wednesday, May 20, 2009

back by popular demand..

We decided to celebrate Dia's 2nd month birthday yesterday and we decided to buy the same cake as we did for Shopaholic. Well to be honest, Dia's birthday was just an excuse to buy a cake and eat some! har har



Dia: Ooohh..Its the cake that Auntie Bibie got. *DROOL*


Blowing the two candles away

Caca: I hope i get a piece of that cake..

We decided to place a musical mobile on Dia's bed on Sunday and we LOVE how she responds to it. I have a video of it so will try to share her moments with you all soon k? hehehe

And this is what happens after she is tired of playing (and full on BM)

Speaking of BM, I am thinking of getting a second pump. The husband is probably shaking his head when he reads this *tee hee* and probably saying 'untuk apa lagi?'. Not that i dont love the Medela FS (how can i not love it when i can just sit, watch my TV and it pumps for me). The reason is that I want to use it as spare and to be used at home whereas the current one will be used when i am at work. I am thinking of getting the Avent Mannual pump and my i add that it is currently on sale? hehe Should I? or Shouldn't I?

Seems like fertility rate is off the roof lately! One of my friend *wink* is preggies and last night i found out that 2 of my colleagues is also preggies! haha One of my colleague is already blaming me for the increased fertility rate in the office! LOL

No comments: