Tuesday, May 19, 2009

happy 2 months

Dear Dia,
Happy 2 months my sayang.. Looking back at your old pics, we can see that you have grown up.. Your face is chubbier, you are a tad taller and a tad heavier. Mummy should know cause when i feed you my arms now tire easily compared to before. but i dont mind.. honest! haha
You also have 2 new friend. One boy called JD and a girl called Azra. I hope you can be good friends with them, as good as Mummy is with thier parents.
Last time Mummy wrote to you, i asked you to be good while being given your bath and i think you have improved a lot. You now only cry when Mummy wipes your face and shampoo your hair but when you get in the tub, you seem to enjoy it very much. On one occassion you didn't even cry once. Keep it up my dear..
Other than less cries during your bath, you now also can reply to us when we talk to you. You can also smile to us. The first time it happened Mummy was so happy that I almost cried! Your Daddy said a couple of times that you get your cries from me! I guess my being a cry baby doesn't fall far huh?
Over the past couple of days Mummy has placed you on a bottle regime during the day. Please understand my sayang that i am only doing this because i neeed to train you for the days when Mummy goes to work. Mummy also been leaving you at home with your nini girl and Aunty when she goes out and its for the same reason. Not beacuse Mummy loves you less..Mummy was also concerned if you are taking enough milk. I hope you are and if ever you feel thirsty my sayang, just scream as loud as you can k?
We also have been taking you out more. In this month alone, you went to your Yadu & Yaki's place twice and to BSB thrice. I do hope you enjoy your outings as much as we did although i do wish you scream and cry less when we are at the shops. Malu eh when ppl look our way.. hehe
You have another trip to the clinic soon where you will be given.. yes my sayang, another shot. I know you don't like it much but those shot are good for you.. Mummy will try to get a video of you being given the shot this time. That way when you get older you get to see your face squirms.. (and possibly Mummy's face too) hehehe
ok then, be good my sayang.. Once again, Happy 2 months and remember Mummy & Daddy Loves you very very much..
xoxo
Mummy

No comments: