Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Celebrations on Day 2

Day 2 of celebrations was held at Nonya Restaurant in Gadong. 3

This was supposed to be a surprise Birthday gathering with Anjai's family but somehow right after MIL called Anjai & I asked him what's up he said 'Eboy Panggil makan.. My birthday ni eh!' I was stunned and left speechless as he was SPOT on! Did a few tricks in hopes that I can throw him off hahaha Nonetheless whether he was surprised or not, I really hope he enjoyed it and the rest of the family enjoyed it too..

The first grandchild: Alya

The second grandchild: Darwisy

The third grandchild: Nadia

The look of surprise on his face. I think he was surprised that the cake was in the shape of a Durian! hahaha

In case you are wondering, his family call him Eyen hehehe

Anjai blowing his candles away

The three of us!

Dia playing with Usu Kuyang

Dia taking a break from all the fun!

MIL & FIL

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Photo! Look at the joy on her face!!! *blisss*

Babies & thier Mummies

Getting much love from Mummy & Daddy

The clan: All of us were there except for BIL, yahya who had to work that day..

No comments: