Monday, October 12, 2009

Isnin Biru

Serious case of Monday blues! and my boss' unpredictable and destructive mood does not help! I am seriously counting down to 12pm so I can get out of this office! hahaha

How was your weekend? Ours were great although i feel like it flew by so fast! I guess its true when they say time flies when you are having fun huh.. We slept over at the ILs again and Nadia was a good good girl again this time.. hehehe My dad says that she is so good now that he hardly hears her cries anymore and i think he secretly misses it! hahaha

Nana, Atien, Imas, Adeey and Mulder came for a visit last Friday.. hehe And here are the photos taken by a10..

Nana & Dia

Imas & Dia

Mul, Dia & Adeey

Below are some photos that I LOVE LOVE LOVE so MUCH! Thanks for taking the pics a10! text me bila i can copy the pics aaah.. hehehe







We also had mini bday celebrations for my mum! Here are some photos..

Nini Girl & Dia

Cutting the cake assisted by Momoi

Oh look at Dia trying to climb up the chair.. hahaha

Oh a quick congrats to Ezzah & elmi for getting pregnant! Take good care of yourself my dear and enjoy pregnancy.. hehehe
and to my 'Trying friends', do not despair.. Just keep on DOING it! ROFL

No comments: