Wednesday, October 14, 2009

its back!

I found this 'calendar' a couple of years back which consist of all funny wordings in relation to work. I decided to buy it so i can place it on my desk at work and this notice below is one of our favorite! this photo below was taken at 4pm, time of which we have completed or 23% of work sudah. As you can see my colleague is happily filing her nails away and also window shopping online! hahahaha


Dia's sniffles is back! No wonder she did not sleep well the night before.. My poor poor baby.. So she is now back on her dosage of Paracetamol.. If this is another damam before she cuts her tooth out, I hope her tooth comes out faster! Kesian Nadia balik2 damam.. (and kesian her Mummy, 2 days of not enough sleep huhu)

during her early evening nap:


Samseng kan tidur keluar2 kaki!

No comments: