Monday, October 19, 2009

Notes for the Birthday Boy

From your wife:

Dear Sayang,

First of all, Happy Birthday Sayang.. I dont know how you are able to decipher all my plans but you were spot on! Am I that predictable? Is it that obvious? haha But I hope you have enjoyed your birthday celebrations so far.. The cake from the girls you call Powerpuff Girls, the supposedly surprise birthday lunch with your family yesterday and the one coming right up tonight with my family. hehehe

Thank you for being my husband and for loving me in each and single step of the way. Thank you for being my silver lining, my knight in shinning armor.. Also Thank you for baing such a great father for Nadia.. I am truly humbled by the way you show how you love Dia & I.. So from the bottom o my heart, THANK YOU.

Once again Happy Birthday Sayang and I love you..

xoxo,
Your Wife

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From your Little Princess:


No comments: