Friday, October 23, 2009

the weekend is almost here

I just realised I haven't blogged in a while. Sorry peeps! Been such a busy bee at work with Budget exercises and preparing for the Board Meeting early Dec.. I just worked throughout my Friday lunch and have missed my usual pampering session *sigh* Nevertheless I look forward to the weeekend! hehe Especially tomorrow! A trip to Miri (Starbucks, Parkson and Secret Recipe here I come!) and a BBQ at my place, organised by my cousin (atu pun if jadi and i hope Jadi pun!).
Speaking of going out, I have to admit I haven't done much of that! I haven't seen some friends in ages.. I have to apologise but i do hope my friends understand the situation. Its not like I do not want to hang out, its just that priorities are different at the moment. I hate the fact that I have to leave Dia with the maid for more than 10hrs in a day, 5 days a week. So what time I have left I spend it with her. Other than that we feel that it is an obligation for us to go and visit my ILs when we have free time so weekends are usually spent doing that.. Furthermore Dia is only 7 months and unlike other babies she is FUSSY! So I apologise! *sob sob*
EBM updates! I was talking to a fellow breastfeeder the other day about an article that we found on the Internet re BM production after 6 months. The article says that after 6 months, our Bs will only produce according to how much the baby need. Dia is now 7 months and I have to say iInow struggle to produce 12oz in day! I think it was last monday that i only produced 9oz (single digit production!!! *YIKES*).. I initially thought that post Ramadhan my production will increase but i now know the reason why.. I was left kinda sad pulang mula2 knowing that I am unable to produce extras but as my friend said, I might as well come to terms with it. At least I am producing and still able to feed BMs to my little one, daripada nada langsung! Syukur Alhamdulilah. I checked last night and I have 180oz of EBMs left.. Alhamdulilah..
Have a good weekend y'all!

No comments: