Friday, October 9, 2009

Driving Defensively

Ollaaa peeps! How are you guys doing and what have you been up to?

I have been in KB for the last 2 days and I am glad to be back in BSB today!! hehehe anyways I was on a course in Megamas for 2 days attending the Defensive Driving course. As I am one of the two comuters in my office, we were the first to attend. the course was all about managing risks while driving. Alhamdulilah I passed with flying colors!! *tee hee* Oh and I would definitely recommend everyone to attend this course pasal.. It tell u a lot of things and it makes you realise that there are some things that you unconciously do which can cause unecessary harm. Oh and the visual aids and demosntrations helps to wake us up too! hahaha

Group Photo! The guys in red are our instructors..

Since I was in KB I had the opportunity to have lunch with TC! First time ni kali kami lunch out. The first day we went to excapade (which we forgot to take a pic of) and below are some pics taken during our second date.. hehe It was great seeing TC over lunch and too bad Shopaholic couldn't make it..

Mango Fish!

and the two of us!

Dia updates: She can crawl noww! although I think not properly as she still has not figured out how to move her hands properly.. I was such a proud mama when my mum told me on Wedesday that she moved/crawled from the TV area to my parent's door which is about about 3 meters far... hehe

Oh and she is a big eater nowww.. My mum and maid says she gulps everything that they gave her! and yesterday she said 'mam-mam' at 3.30pm which is about 1 hr ahead of her normal dinner time.. hahaha and the fact that she actually said 'mam-mam' to tell the maid that she wants food just amazes me!!! hahahaha I am hoping it is something she developed and not a coincidence.. A mother can be hopefull cant she? hahaha

I am also hoping that hse gets over her fear of being held by others. First was when we went over to Anjai's place and then my mum said this morning, nowadays Nadia doesn't mind bieng held by others (other than Anjai, the maid and I).. Oh i do hope she gets over this phase..

Oh And HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!!!!! i know you dont read this so i am free to say whatever i want.. hahaha nadabah.. Love you loads and please get off my case.. i know you mean well but it just gets to me sometimes and we end up fighting. again Happy birthday and I love youuu!

No comments: