Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Erractic

is what my pumping schedule has been lately.. On a good day I pump twice daily.. Like yesterday, I pumped once in the morning and was unable to pump in the afternoon as it was pretty hectic in the office. As i was driving home I was pretty disappointed with myself for 'forgetting' to pump..

I will be attending a course in Megamas KB for the next 2 days and what also worried me yesterday afternoon driving home. Alhamdulilah I called Megamas this morning and they confirmed that there is a room that i can use for expressing. As for storing, I am able to do that in their pantry... *phew*

Another disappointing thing for me is my production post Puasa/Hari Raya. It has been 2 full weeks now since Ramadhan and seems like my production is still not up par.. Argh! When I express my dissapointment to the Husband he says 'Sabar' and 'Sama jua stock ada masih' so it calmed me down a bit.. Daripada expire my stock i might as well use it up. I am fine with that but i do hope my production get back to normal.. We have only hit the first milestone of 6 months, we are aiming to hit the full swing of 2 yrs (insyallah and AMIN)..

Nadia had her first taste of Krispy Kremes Donuts last night.. or rather the paper bag! hahahaha

No comments: