Monday, October 5, 2009

Picky

Nadia has always been picky with people and For the past month or so, her attitude has intensified. Pemilih berabis to a point that even my mum who she sees everyday can only hold her for about 10-20 mins then she will cry her little heart out! when we went over to Anjai's place last weekend, we were super surprised that she was OKAY! We placed her in Alya's walker and this 2 little girl kept on playing.. Anjai and I left her with her Yadu and SIL to have dinner and the whole time I was waiting to hear her cry tapi nadaaaa.. We were so happy and pleasantly surprised..

I didn't want to say anything at first coas i was afaird that I'll jinx it skali the husband mentioned it and true enough, he jinxed it! When it was time to go home she start edher waterworks AND screams! LOL

Here are some pics taken on Sunday..

Alya in her walker and Dia held by Yadu

okay okay u can take my picture


Yuwa girl, stop taking photos of meee

Yuwa girl, look at me! I can sit down on my own now!!!

Both girls wanted to be held by Yadu

No comments: