Thursday, November 26, 2009

another fever

My maid told me yesterday afternoon when i got home that she felt Dia was a bit feverish so she gave some Panadol for her and this was around noon. She was okay then and it was not until dinner time that my brother pointed out to me that Dia seems to haev a temperature and when i checked her temp was 38.8! so i gave her a does of panadol again and temp seems to be okay. Then around 2am i checked and her temp was back to 38.1 so i woke her up and gave her another dose of panadol. she woke up all cheerful this morning and temperature was down to 37.3.

This was another of my worries. That she would develop a fever while I am in Spore. although this is not a good thing but iths a good thing that this happen now rather than when i am away. i hope she gets over this ordeal soon.. And as usual we get comments how she might be teething and everytime i get this comment my reply will be 'If she is, baik tah lakas2 keluar gigi nya ani'

A note to Dia:
Get well soon my little Princess! Mummy and Daddy loves you heaps!

No comments: