Monday, November 23, 2009

mad week in progress

We didn't do anything specific last weekend, didn't sleep over at Anjai's place as we normally do during the weekends, just a lot of jalan-jalan for our little family. Here are some photos:

On Sunday
Sunday lunch at Excapade
I told u I can sit on my own!
Laughing at her Daddy when he did the 'Muka Jahat'

I wrote last week that it was gonna a be a tough one but what happened was that all our meetings scheduled to take place last week will take place today and tomorrow. *Madnessssssss*

Its been almost 1.5 years since I have travelled abroad either for pleasure or for business. when boss said he wanted me to attend a course in S'pore end of November I started feeling excited and then I feel sad. Excited cause it has been a while and as I use to be a frequent visitor to Sin City, I have missed that place and I am sure she has missed me too! *hehehe* Then i was sad cause it would mean that I might have to leave Dia behind. I actually shed a tear in the office that afternoon and wanted to cancel the trip. Then i spoke with a couple of people and my mum said to me 'Jgn pasal you have a baby, it stops you from progressing'. Then I thought banar jua and I guess she sould know cause she was still in school when she had 2 of my brothers.

Then it was to decide whether I will bring Dia along or not. After much discussion between Anjai & I we both decided to not bring Dia along on this trip. She will stay behind with my parents and the maid. Oh and Anjai will go with me (mini honeymoon for us! *wink*). So with my traveling soon, I will need to prepare a couple of things.. namely:
1. EBMs for Dia - how many to keep downstairs?
2. Cooler - need to purchase
3. Cool packs - wanted to purchase technice but since Sin city is only 2.5hrs so including travel time i am estimating 5hrs, i'll just buy cool packs for now. However will need to do more research on how/where to buy Techniice in case i will need to go for longer distances.
(Did i miss anything else?)

No comments: