Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy 8 months Nadia

Dear Dia,

I feel like it has been a while since I have written to you. Or maybe because the last celebration has been a fairly big one with your Daddy's birthday an all.. hehe anyways, happy 8 months my little princess.

When you turned 7 months you were able to say 'Ma', 'Mam' and 'Ba' and now we are convinced you can say 'Dad' too. Other than saying 'Da' which i think you where trying to say Daddy, you now can wave bye to us and also clap your hands! An accomplishment that everyone in the house and also your Yadu and Yaki's house are very proud of. I suppose you will get tired of people asking you to either wave or clap every 3 mins (which is what all of us are doing atm) but my dear, we only ask you to do that cause we are very proud of you! *tee hee* You can also pull yourself up! Which worries Mummy a bit as you have the tendency to just let go of your hand. Please becareful my love, we don't want anything bad happening to you.

What your Daddy and I have been enjoying the most lately is taking you out! We took you to the Mall for a dine out with JD, we took you to McDonalds and also along with us when we run errands! Its so nice that you hardly cry anymore!

Ok Mummy's gotta go back to work now. see you in a little bit my love. Be good now.

xoxo
Nani

No comments: