Friday, November 13, 2009

Looking forward for November to conclude

In the midst of all the spreadsheets and budgets on my desk and pulling our hair off trying to reconcile our numbers, my colleague made a comment on how its already NOVEMBER! Yeap Can't believe its November already and I have to say I look forward for November to conclude! Its been a tough week and will be even tougher weeks ahead!

Speaking of budgets, as usual we usually have our budget challenge with the Gov't body and it was supposed to happen yesterday then they called and canceled! Mind you this is the second time that they have canceled on us. On top of canceling our meeting, they wanted to reschedule it to Saturday! Obviously I would try to avoid it at all costs since that is our weekend so i asked if we could have the meeting on Friday instead. And he answered 'inda dapat, ada commitment'. Jadinya kami ani nada commitment on Saturday? Ia pikir kami behapa? Menari disiring jalan di hari Sabtu? I have a long standing commitment to REST on SATURDAYs and SUNDAYs! Turns out the reason why they wanted to have it on Sat instead of Thurs is because they are not done with their review YET! Why should we accommodate when they are not doing their job?!? Padan tah that department is currently in questionable and Grey area! urgh!

chants *keep positive, remove all negativity*

I look forward to the board meeting which is scheduled to take place early December to finish! I look forward to my budgets getting approved and all these madness ending! I look forward to my boss going on leave so we can have some peace and quiet here and working at our own pace without him breathing down my neck. Most importantly I look forward to taking a break! although my leave is not until January but i consider my boss going away as a break! hahaha

Have a good weekend y'all! I look forward to resting..

No comments: