Monday, November 2, 2009

at excapade!

We went to Excapade yesterday and here are some photos.. hehehe

Nadia baru bangun!

Dia: Mummy what's that Orange thingy?
Mummy: That's raw salmon darling

Dia: Make sure you put less ice in my Mummy's Ice Lemon Tea ok?

Mummy: Dia, here's your food!

Dia: I only get to eat this while u eat all those scrumptous food?

Mummy: You will eat these food when u grow older ok?
Dia: Ok mummyyy

Dia: I finished my biscuit, all by myself! hehe

Dia: Whoaa, apa Daddy minum atu? Looks nice!

Dia: Mummy, Daddy inda mau kasi Dia minuman atuu..

Shoutout replies:
Tina: Awwuuu.. We already lowered her day cot but not her cot in our room! *looks over to Anjai* kekeke
MamaSasha: Thanks for the tip!
Huaida: Thanks for the tip. Another Question ( and i am sure this is not the last), when u check in your EBm do u just check in the cooler or u taruh dalam box and then check it in?

No comments: