Tuesday, November 3, 2009

When Momoi turns 4 years young

I haven't written a decent post in a while just pictures! I have to again thank everyone for your tips on traveling with and without a baby.. I has helped eased my worries! hehe With the year coming to an end, we are beginning to make plans for Christmas, New Years and a vacation.. What we are looking forward to the most is meeting Anjai's uncles and aunties over X-mas as the last time we saw them i was 6 months along kali... hehehe I think it was our phone calls last weekend that made us all excited. Oh one uncle lives in Kuching and another Aunty lives in Tawau.

EBM updates! Alhamdulilah I have been quite consistent with producing on average 12oz per day. Dia on the other hand is not consistent in terms of how much she takes in per day. some days she takes in 9oz some days she takes in 12oz.. so on some days I was able to make extra and some I just break even. Better than making a loss! Last thursday tho, Dia only took 2 bottles of 3.5oz the whole day! My maid says cause it was raining the whole day iatah Dia didn't drink much. So far alhamdulilah she has taken an average of 9-10oz *phew* and I am happy that iIam back making extras! hehe

Solid updates! Alhamdulilah Dia has adpated to eating solids well and my mother says too well that she is now eating 3 times daily. Once at 8.30am then at 12noon then at 5pm. Macam adult sudah! haha which is also why I am ok with her only taking 9oz per day. I was kind of sad pulang that she is taking in less EBMs.. but ok lah! hahaha

My niece Momoi turns 4 yesterday and we got her a cake! Her reaction to the cake was Price-less!! hehehe

Posing with her cake!

I asked her 'apa cake nya' and she said 'Per-main-suri' hahaha

singing the happy birthday song!

We had to light up the candle twice as her big brother below her candles out! hahaha

pleased with herself

big girl cutting her own cake!

hingga menjilat jari!

clearly enjoying her cake! haha

No comments: