Friday, November 6, 2009

keeping fit

Its finally Friday!! Its been a longg week when it was supposed to be a good one as my boss is away on leave but I don't know why it just felt LONG when we should be enjoying it. I just felt negative especially yesterday afternoon. think the stupidity of my PC and also the uncesssary long traffic jams that I experienced everyday at tungku link. Why uneccesary I say? Mana ada accident and despite the fact that I leave extra awal, sama jua JAM! Urgh!! Lets hope for a better day today and a great weekend ahead.

I am currently experiencing muscle pains! How come? Yours truly was inspired by a certain someone to be FIT. So i go up early Thursday morning and jogged in my Kampong from 6am to 6.30am. I was pretty proud of my accomplishment, especially the fact that I did mange to get in to work by 8 that morning. The husband says the muscle pain is good and we should jog again tomorrow morning and I say OK! I am determined (for now) to stay fit (and hopefully lose weight along the way). *tee hee* bah siapa2 kan derma weighing scale to me silakan pasal nya inda ku tedapat benda atu.. yg ada pun yg penipu.. adakah ucapnya aku 49kg!!! Part of me wants to accept it tapi... jadinyaaa! hahaha

oh Happy Teacher's Day to my teacher friends.. iatah bah bie, kenapa nada oil and gas day? please submit your proposal to jabatan2 berkenaan.. terima kasih!

No comments: