Sunday, November 29, 2009

a note to god

Dear God,

Please take care of my little princess, Nur Imaan Nadia while my husband and I are away.
Please let her be in good health, Please let her be safe. 
Please let her be the cheerful and happy baby that she is. 
Please let her be okay with other people taking care of her. 
Please let her sleep well and dreams only of wonderful things. 
Please make sure that she eats and drinks like and Please make sure that she acts like normal, as if we are around even if we are miles away. 
Please make sure my maid and everyone in my house takes good care of her, is aware of each and every need.
Please help me get thru this. Stop my tears, for my sake and for the sake of my daughter.
Please make the next 2 days fly by very quickly.
Last but not least, Please keep my daughter safe and in good health. 

Thank you. 

Your faithfully,
Nani

No comments: