Monday, April 4, 2011

30 weeks along

LB is now 30 weeks along which means we have less than 10 weeks left to prepare for LB's arrival. That is of course if I deliver at 40 weeks.. I made a promise last week that I will look into Dia's old items but given the events last week, I decided to have a lazy Sunday yesterday and will do it this weekend instead..

I have started to think about what items to pack and I shouldn't have taken my Mummy and Baby's hospital list cause I now have to do my research all over again.. grrrr! Here is my first draft of items to pack:

For Mummy:
- Change of clothes (for going home)
- Nursing Bra
- Breast Pad
- Disposable Undies
- Pads
- Toiletries
- Bath towels

For Baby:
- Baby's first outfit (Like what I did for Dia I placed aside her first outfit which I intend to keep as a memorabilia)
- Sleepsuits
- Receiving blanket
- Mittens and booties
- Hat
- Swaddling blanket
- Towel and small face towel
- Bath essentials (bath foam, minyak kayu putih, lotion, cotton wools)
- Baby wipes
- Diapers
- Pillow
- Air zam-zam & honey

When I had Dia, my BM did not arrive until the third day so we decided to give her some FM. Given that history, should I pack some FM and bottles? I am hoping and praying that this time my BM will arrive as soon as LB arrives so I think I should just prepare a 'bottle bag' and place it in the car so we can easily grab it if the same scenario happens again.. So inside the bottle bag will be Formula Milk, Baby's bottle and Thermos.

No comments: