Monday, April 18, 2011

Lower back pain

Lately I have been experiencing terrible and horrible lower back pains! One of the worst was last Friday cause when I got home and asked that my mum give me a back rub, pain in my lower abdomen/front intensifies..! Got my aunt who is a midwife to come over and check if baby was engaged or not (for fear that the back pain was preterm labour), and she says baby is not engaged yet. We reckon it was all the sitting down that I did on Friday as I was in the office and in front of my PC the whole day! Spent the whole night in bed, lying on my side and Alhamdulillah felt better the next day.. HOWEVER the pain came again early Saturday evening, Sunday evening and I am feeling some pain as I type this out, now.. How this?? huhu Looks like hubs will have to resort to giving me a back rub each night huhu

Read some articles and unfortunately or rather fortunately this is a pretty common complain. Some exercises were suggested by the websites and I will be sure to try them out when I get home later.. Oh and i must remember to bring a pillow to work tomorrow so that it will give me better posture sitting down..

Here are some photos taken on Saturday

We went to Klinik Berhenti Merokok in the afternoon..
On that note, I am very proud of my dear husband who has not had a ciggie since 29th March 2011. Keep up the great job syg!

Dia who just woke up.. Wacky hair!!


Playing doctor with Babu Ebih's stethoscope.. It was funny how she tried to listen to her Daddy's heart and when it was my turn she placed the thingy on my belly! we figured she might want to listen to Adik's heart beat kali.. Or she thinks since my belly is so huge my heart is in my belly.. LOL


Headed to Yadu's place!

Say cheese!


Dia and Alya


Something amused them.. hehe


No comments: