Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy 25 months

Dear Dia,

Happy 25 months my dear daughter..

I can't believe it has only been 1 month since we celebrated you turning 2.. Mainly I think cause we had a lot happening in the past month.. We had that scare with Daddy being hospitalized.. I have to say I am very proud at how you took the whole thing in cause to be honest I was expecting you to cling on Daddy kah, nangis kah or ask to stay with Daddy kah.. But the whole time when I told you Daddy was not feeling well and had to stay at the hospital to get better, you said ok. Even said 'kesian Daddy' when I showed photos of your Daddy.. You are so grown up now and able to understand that things happen. An important lesson for you at such a young age Sayang.. You must remember that things happen for a reason and please always remember that when things don't go your way, God has better plans for you..

When you get a bit older, I will tell you a story of what makes me believe in 'Its a blessing in disguise' and 'There is always a silver lining'..

Both Mummy and Daddy is now back at work and I hope you are behaving your self at home, eating your meals and not making a big fuss..! From what I hear you are sometimes (this is probably an understatement!) hard headed and wants things to go your way. Please be a good girl and share your toys with your cousins. Cause if you don't share with them they won't share with you too.. Berakal please..! After all, when your Adik arrives, you will have to share your things with Adik..

Speaking of Adik, you have been very nice to me lately and helping your Daddy give a back rub.. I am very much grateful to both of you.. Remember what your nini girl say, jangan tah minta angkat saja cause Mummy cannot carry u that much anymore.. Dia mesti walk sendiri kan? Dia Kaka Big Girl kan? hehe

Ok I better get back to work.. See you at home and be good now.. Mummy and Daddy LOVE you lots and lots and lots!

xoxo
Mummy

No comments: