Friday, April 15, 2011

32 weeks along

This photo below was taken by the Hitam Puteh crew when I was carrying LM and at 32 weeks along..! We should organize a photo shoot soon *looks at Anjai*

Hubs returns back to work today after being away for a month (leave, hospitalization and MC included).. so have a good day at work today and thanks a bunch for still sending me to and fro work.. hehehe When I was carrying Dia I remember, Hubs and my Dad had banned me from getting behind the wheels and I am trying to remember when exactly they started doing that.. Not that I am complaining pulang.. hehehe

When our office wasin Kiulap I had a lot to do despite not having a car but now that we are located in Jerudong I am stuck in the office.. BUT I have been using my extra hour at work during lunch to work on my handover notes.. I think its safe to say that I am 60% through and the notes are more than 8 pages sudah.. LOL We have also bought LB's first outfit and will continue to tick off my to buy list during the weekend.. Suffice to say my anxiety level have reduced lah in the past couple of days despite my being sick and all..

When I first found out I was preggers with LB, or even before that I was scared of the thought of having a second child. Scared not because of the whole pregnancy or birthing experience but rather scared of 'Will I be able to be a good mother to both my children and treat them both equally? Can I handle having to care for 2 young ones?' Well safe to say now those thoughts are well behind me..! LOL

Last night I asked Dia when 'Adik' arrives, where would Adik sleep and her answer was Adik will sleep in her cot and she will sleep with us.. This is a big improvement cause a few weeks ago when we asked her if Adik can sleep in her cot, she will flatly say No cause that is Her cot! And when we continue to ask then Kaka sleep dalam cot and adik with Mummy and Daddy inda also.. I hope Dia is now adjusting to sharing her items with Adik.. hehe

No comments: