Friday, April 22, 2011

33 weeks along

Little Bubba is 33 weeks along today.. I have to say LB is one naughty baby and likes to tease me a lot.. LB is most active when I am resting, in bed. It took me extra hard to fall asleep last night as LB was playing footsie in my belly.. hahaha But I am thankful for every kick and nudge as it is a sign for me that LB is doing fine. Anjai and I was just talking about how we don't remember LM being this active when I was carrying her..

I sent my handover notes to my bosses yesterday afternoon and given that I shall be starting my ML in about 5 weeks along, it does seem a bit early! LOL The reason why I did that is so that my handover process with the person acting will be smooth, we are able to eliminate any uncertainties and IN CASE I give birth earlier than EDD kah, or I am not feeling well kah.. You know..! (AND SEMANGAT CUTI banarnya juaa.. LOL)

Here are the list of stuff that I needed to buy in preparation of LB's arrival..

  • Baby Toiletries - Ok
  • Baby Wipes - Ok
  • Swadling blanket - need to get 1 more of those velcro thingy
  • Barut - Ok
  • Bath towels - need to get additional 1 more
  • Bath Tub
  • Blankets - to check
  • Body Suit
  • Booties - Ok
  • Changing Mat - Ok
  • Cotton Wools - Ok
  • Diaper Rash Cream - Ok
  • Diapers - Ok
  • Hat
  • Mittens - Ok
  • Nursing Pad - Ok
  • Sleep Suit - Pre-ordered
As you can see almost all of the items are ok and the remaining items are quite minor so hopefully we will be able to completely tick of the list over the weekend. hehe 2nd pregnancy is really different.. When we were expecting LM, we feel like we want to buy EVERYTHING and think that its a MUST but this time around when I see things, I think those items can wait.. We are so relaxed.. hahaha

No comments: