Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Brunei Breast Feeding Club

Good Morning Everyone.. Despite my feeling that it has been such a SLOW week (only Wednesday?!?) I feel quite jovial this morning..

I think the reason is that a friend of mine added me to a closed group on FB called 'Brunei Breastfeeding Mommies'. As per the title of the group, its a place where Brunei BFing moms share thier thoughts, concerns, review of products, etc.. It then let me to a club called 'Brunei Breastfeeders Club' and it is another closed group.. It has been 2 years since I started my BFing journey and I made do with research online and asking lots (and lots and lots) of question to other BFing mummies that I know (I am very thankful for very supportive friends) but with healthy forums like this I think it will make BFing journeys better.. For BFing mummies or future mummies, I would highly recommend you join both groups.. :)

Speaking of BFing, I have yet to go out and purchase my secondary Breastpump.. I think I can put it off for a bit right? I just need to make sure that my FS works well.. It has been in storage and collecting dust ni LOL And after reading the forum pun I am now rethinking buying the Avent cause a few people says that its quite noisy.. hmmm back to the drawing board i guess.. LOL

Oh and after reading the forums, now more than ever I want a BFing cover.. I have never tried Bfing Dia in public and seems like other mummies are ok with doing that.. So i'm gonna give it a go and I think the first occasion would be Cousin's wedding which will take place approximately a month after LB arrives.. hehehe

No comments: