Saturday, April 2, 2011

tag replies

~d~: Hiii...! my SIL cooked some spaghetti a couple of days ago and turns out LM ate the sausages sja, not the pasta.. LOL we'll try again and thanks for teh tip *hugs*

Guest: Hi.. Thanks for the tip on buying FM outside Brunei and we shall keep it in mind..

Mrs Emzee: Hii.. thanks for dropping by... I might not be the best person to write a review on Medela FS cause it is so far the only Breastpump I used (same like u dulu, I invested it in straight away) but I so have have no complaints and love it. It is light so I can bring it to work everyday and for travel, It is double pump and electric so I actually save time as opposed to pakai single pump and it is tahan.. I have used mine for 18 months and intend to use for my 2nd baby. The only thing is that in Brunei, the only shop that sells it is (as far as I am aware) Mothercare and it retails for 1K+. I would suggest you buy online lah and you will save significantly.. I was very lucky cause a friend of mine helped me out.. oh and replacement parts jua you have to buy overseas but other than that i love love LOVE the FS and I think it is one of my best investment so far.. Inda menyasal membali hehe

No comments: