Sunday, April 10, 2011

Stocking up

Great news I got from a Pediasure hunting friend this morning, Pediasure is back in town!! hehehe Here is how our stock of Dia's FM so far (6 x 1.8kg).. Considering Dia takes 2 cans of 1.8kg per month I think we can now rest easy.. Oh we checked the cans that we bought in Miri against the one we bought in Brunei and it's all from the same manufacturer.. Phew!!


Speaking of stock I finally took out Dia's old clothes that can be shared between Dia and Adek.. Was getting teary eyed when I saw how tiny they were.. LOL


I have yet to go out an buy LB's first outfit.. Huhu according to TC when I panic I become pengusut so yes I think this is the pengusut part.. Huhu

Here are some photos taken over the weekend..


My lady bug & I


We went over to Anjai's uncle's place sat night to attend the termaruk ritual but LM fell asleep right before the ritual started.. Huhuhu



Dia playing with her Yadu this morning..



No comments: