Thursday, May 19, 2011

26 months

Dear Dia,

Happy 26 months my darling daughter..

Let me begin by telling you how proud I am on how brave you have been when you had your ear pierced.. You cried for a bit and became uber manja but it has been 4 days and you told your daddy last night 'inda sakit lagi'.. Well done my sayang and I have to say you look very very pretty with your earrings.. We'll buy u some new earrings soon ok..

I have started my maternity leave and in a couple of days you will become a 'kaka'.. We have been warned about how you can possibly be super duper extra crispy manja but nothing could have prepared me for your behavior on Tuesday..! You were clingy and somehow refused to let me cook and eat my lunch.. And how can I forget the whining and crying you did and each time I asked you what you wanted or what was wrong, you jut kept on it.. I have to admit I lost my temper and cried my little heart out of frustration.. Please baby girl, please remember that we will never ever stop loving you.. NEVER! Mummy and Daddy will always love you, no matter what.. With Adik coming it just means that you will now have another person love you unconditionally.. We hope you will reciprocate and love your Adik unconditionally too..

Mr Cough and Miss Sniffles is here for a visit and hopefully it will be a short visit as we have started being unfriendly to them by taking some medications.. Remember how I told the last time you were not feeling well you need to keep up with your food intake? Well this is me reminding you to please eat your food during meal time as it will give you energy to kick mr cough and miss sniffles out of the door..

Other than that I hope you are excited as we are to welcome Adik into our family.. I love you Kaka Big Girl, we love you.. Be good now..

xoxo,
Mummy


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments: