Wednesday, May 25, 2011

39+3...

.. and counting..

I just got back from my weekly appointment and most nurses were surprised that I have not popped yet.. Did the normal checks and she said baby is not fully engaged yet but is in the launch position already.. Checked any other signs of labor like bloated feet and red nose, non for me! Looking back I had Nadia at 40+1 and Nor did I have any of those signs when I had Nadia.. Haha

Nurses predicts that I will give birth over the weekend however if I still have not, I have an appointment on Monday at the high risk clinic where I think I will be induced into labor.. I am hoping we will not go to that cause from what I heard induced labor hurts like mad!!

I woke up in the middle of the night again last night thinking what if my BM comes late like when I had Nadia.. And surprisingly hubs brought up the topic while waiting for my turn this morning.. So what we'll do is that i will pump to stimulate milk production if milk decides to make a delayed entry.. Another thought I had in the last couple of days was although we intend to breastfeed the baby for as long as we can but we intend to bottle train the baby as soon as possible.. So the question was should i use the same type of bottles as Nadia (avent) or use a different set/type as this will reduce confusion for the caretakers. Posted up the question on BBM forum in FB and most comments is that we might as well use a diff bottle for LB.. I have narrowed down my choices to either First Years Breastflow bottles or Tommee Tippee Bottles. Will make my choice when I can make our way to Mothercare...

No comments: