Friday, May 6, 2011

5 working days left..

Minus today, I have 5 working days left.. 5 working days!! And I have yet to start my handover process with my staff because we both had so much to do.. What I find most annoying as well is how people still try to give me things to do.. Mcm HELLO?? If I do those tasks which takes up a significant amount of time, when am I supposed to start and finish my handover? Right before I head to the labor room kah?!?

Last Friday night when I had the cramps, I actually, sincerely thought I was gonna go into labor bah so in between the pain I went and packed my hospital bag and Baby's hospital bag! hahaha Hubs was looking at me pack and I don't know what he was thinking at that time but I am sure its in the lines of 'sakit kan beranak kah?' HAHA

I have been actively following the BFM group on FB and membari ISKI!!! I cannot wait to start BFing again..! I also posted a photo of the famous Langgiroh/sasigan which my mum plants at our compound and told my mum that It was a HIT and people are asking about it.. Told her we should cultivate the harvest even more as banyak org mau but instead she gave marah me a bit cause what if bnyk org mau and inda cukup.. and MALU ia nya!!! LOL SO I told her even if the sayur sikit org ampit, at least her pahala will be berpanjangan as she is helping other mothers feed their children with the best milk in the world.. haha

Oh now that my EDD is moved up I feel like I want to eat half of Brunei away! I mostly want to eat desserts but there are some main courses that I want.. I'd rather not list it down here lah ah.. hahaha

To my SIL, IRMA, Can you please drop by di rumah on Sunday to masakkan me your Ayam Kicap.. Thanksss!!!!

No comments: