Friday, May 27, 2011

The waiting game..

39 weeks + 5 days... And still no significant signs of labor yet.. To be honest I kinda forgotten what the signs were so I had to google it yesterday LOL Each night I pray that the first signs of labour will happen early morning or in the morning as I wouldn't want to leave our place in the middle of the night while Dia is sound asleep..

I have started drinking my red raspberry leaf tea.. Supposed to help during labor and I hope it does although 2yrs ago I started taking it when I entered in my 9th month, and not a few days before EDD.. LOL

On the LM front, Dia has increased her manja factor a notch or two! We have to constantly remind each other not to lose our temper and just let her be.. She is just being extra manja because her Adik is coming very soon.. Although we had to be stern a couple of times pulang jua otherwise.. Tsk tsk tsk..! Other than that LM has not had any midnight feedings for the past 3 nights.. but of course this would mean that she takes more FM before she sleeps..

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone




No comments: