Friday, May 20, 2011

Location

4am and I am up! I have been doing this a lot lately, wake up in the middle of the night.. I can't help but think that it god's way of preparing me or mid-night feeding once LB arrives.. I was talking to an aunt and according to her she goes through this for all 8 of her children.. She reckons it's 'uri' of giving birth..

Speaking of giving birth, we have been thinking of where I will do the deed this time around.. When I was carrying Dia we had the same discussion and I believe we are now at the same decision.. Inshallah, if god is willing we will drive down to BSB so I can give birth in RIPAS.. Not that the nurses in Tutong are not well trained but more because Tutong hospital is less equipped in handling emergencies and according to my Aunty who works as a midwife in Tutong, the pead ward is in the same situation.. So to minimize the risks, RIPAS it is.. I just hope I manage to get a room this time around and if that is not on my side, I hope that my bed is not located too far from the toilet like last time around..

Can you do me a favor? Can you please include in your daily prayers that all will be well, it will be a quick and safe delivery and LB will be sihat and sempurna.. Amin.. Thank you..

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: