Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

Our weekend started with an impromptu Dinner with the Zams on Friday night!

When there were 5!

Me and my buncit buddy

I looked like I swallowed a watermelon and TC looked like she swallowed half of a watermelon LOL


I finally had bubur sibujang that night for my late supper! nyums!!

Saturday morning: Hubs wanted to go for a jog but LM insisted on tagging along so we took her to Pantai Seri Kenangan.. Poor hubs never got to go on his jog cause LM insisted mesti ada her Daddy..

spider web

Getting ready to slide down the gelongsor


Swing time!!


Dia saying hello to her new pet


trying to see from the top

Sunday:

This is the Ayam kicap cooked by my SIL.. I had this and Nasi Kebun for breakfast and it was YUMMY!!!! Thanks to my SIL who cooked and delivered to my house and my husband who cooked nasi kebun for me.. hehe oh and my MIL who planted the beras pusu and gave it to us!!

We then headed to BSB as I needed to do some shopping for me *SMILE* and then headed to the ILs as we haev not been back there for a while..

LM was still asleep when we got to IL's place so Hubs decided to carry her + car seat into the house..

A mini Mother's day celebration..
One mini cake for each mom in the house altho my SIL was not around :(

MIL, Dia and Yours Truly

This is Dia playing with her Adik!!!

We also had a mini mother's day celebration at home..
4 cakes for 4 moms!

Oh and This is Dia with ALL her Angry Birds doll!! haha Thanks Mai for the additionsss!!! We LOVE it!!! hehehehe

LB is 37 weeks along now and when people find out that my EDD has been moved up by 10 days, people are generally surprised.. I also dont know how or why and the only explanation I can come up with is that LB had a growth spurt..! Oh and as of today I have 4 working days left!!! hehehe

No comments: