Monday, May 16, 2011

Getting her ears pierced

Ola peeps!!! Its Monday and I am at work with a serious Monday blues!!! I think its because I thought I would be at home enjoying my leave (or rather be doing some major spring cleaning around the room *never thought I would be so excited to do some cleaning!! LOL*) and NOT at work dealing with what appears to be another hurdle! The only thing to look forward to is Lunch with the girls and my backing up all the stuff in my PC and deleting some unwanted stuff.. *sigh*

This is how Dia looks or act like when we don't let her get her way.. Menyamal!!!!


Ninja!

Sunday was a big day for us.. We finally decided to get Dia's ear pierced! To be honest I don't know who was more nervous, the parents (Read: DADDY) or Dia.. LOL

Dia and I during breakfast

After asking around, we got a tip that there is a place at the mall that does the piercing simultaneously.. so off we went to the mall..
Little Missy suddenly wants to be pushed around in her stroller


Getting her ears marked


This was the very moment the deed was done..

And this is after.. Our little girl cried for about 5-10 mins kali then ok.. But being the drama-queen that she is, she kept on the manja attitude the whole day! And given the fact that she just went through an ordeal, we let her have her way.. LOL


Her pierced ear!


Oh this photo was taken last night!! BELABIH and MCM SIBANAR! LOL

No comments: