Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ketawa kah Marah kah?

I must, must clear out all these folders in the next 2.5 days..





One of the biggest item that I worry about is my projects and so far alhamdulillah I have handed them over to our technical guys on Monday.. I felt like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders hehehe now time to tie up loose ends and lift up my feet hehehe





Oh I finally had my kek batik from Empire and I am afraid I have created an epidemic cause now more than 5 ppl wants some and had to order another one to share for Friday.. LOL

On the LM front, Dia has been demonstrating various... ULAHs!! One of them being uber manja, mostly towards her Daddy.. For example the hubs went to shower and not even 1 minute later she asked where her daddy was and went to the toilet and cried for her daddy to come out.. (atu inda over manja inda tah ku tau tu!!). She also showed her rebellious side, refusing to listen to what we told her to do or not to do! Just this evening as I asked her to hold something for me, she went ahead and intentionally poured the liquid out , making a huge mess on our bed..! I of course marah lah.. She ran towards her daddy and said 'jangan kawan mummy'.That for sure cracked hubs and I up but we tried not to laugh to show her that we are not happy with her.. Kan ketawa payah, kan marah payah.. LOL

No comments: