Wednesday, May 4, 2011

EDD: 29 May 2011

So the Dr confirmed with me this morning that my EDD is now 29th May 2011, 10 days ahead of the initial 9th June 2011.. My reaction when heard it was pure annoyance and panic!! Annoyed because all my careful planning is down the drain and panic because this means I have to speed everything up!! *sigh*

Because hubs was busy at work I told him I would just drive to my appointment today and in my panic after hearing the new EDD, I decided to go to work for a bit.. Boy was he surprised when he finally returned my call and I told him I was at at the office.. Haha when I got home I also got a scolding from my mum cause I forgot to tell them I went to work.. They thought I was hospitalized! or something! LOL in my defense I thought it was going to be a short trip to the office sekaliiiiii.... I ended up staying till 5!!! huhu

No comments: