Tuesday, July 12, 2011

18 days to ramadhan

I realized this morning that we have 18 days left to ramadhan.. With that of course like other BFing mummies, I am concerned about BM production.. Because I have done this before I know that Production will decrease slightly but like before I will have to make sure that I take lots of food and liquid in the evening and make sure I eat rice during sahur.. Reading from discussions from BBM group, some mummies recommends eating 3 dates and drinking 3 glasses of water during sahur and intend to do just that.. I also intend to continue my current ritual of expressing when I wake up..

Did a quick stock check and I have in total 494oz of EBMs in our freezer! I can't say this enough but syukur syukur syukur alhamdulillah..

Speaking of EBMs we have been making sure that Sofie is bottle fed at least once a day.. Alhamdulillah she is taking it well however she gets fussy and angry if the bottle is not given to her immediately.. Hoho such a grumpy monkey!!

Dia has a slight cough and partially lost her voice yesterday so gave her some cough meds this morning and she fell asleep at 10.30am!! 3 hrs earlier from her normal nap time..









She also caught footie fever and is still wearing the football jersey her uncle jelan bought her from a recent trip to KL..


No comments: