Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Happy 28 months Nadia!

Dear Nadia,

Happy 28 months my darling daughter..

I have to begin by telling u how sad I am.. I am sad because you used to be potty trained and now you seem to have forgotten how to tell us when u go pee2 or even worse poo2!! Ypu have now gone back to being dependant on your diapers.. Why my dear, why.. Is it because I am around and you become too manja..?!?

Just before I went to bed last night I thought about sending you off on your first day at school.. Thinking about it made me really nervous and almost teary.. When the new year comes we intend to enroll you into the day care center so you can familiarize yourself being with other kids your age and not your family.. I hope you I'll behave then and not bully the other kids like you do your cousins.. Its about 5 months away so for now enjoy yourself and learn to let go.. Learn not to be too dependent on us.. Be a good big girl I know you can be..

We went to Miri last weekend an we have to applaud on how you behaved.. 2 hrs at the hop waiting for my car and you did not throw a fuss.. Good girl!!

Be good now Nadia.. Mummy, Daddy and Sofiyya loves you..!

xoxo,
Mummy

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments: