Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Laziness

.. Is starting to sink in.. I normally express twice daily, once in the morning when I wake up and once in the evening.. I realized in the last couple of days that I have been skipping my evening session.. Maybe it's because my Bs don't feel so full anymore (which is bad because in order to ensure high production I need to stimulate my Bs more) or te act that I have more than 350oz in stock or the fact that I am running out of storage space for my EBMs.. Either way I need to snap out if this phase! Haha

Speaking of storage I normally would store using zip lock bags and I would freeze them flat but I have ran out of stock and my orders for them bags have not arrived.. So I have to use another type of bag..



As u can see I have to use rubber bands to tie the bags and will not be able to store them flat.. I must now think of ways on how to organize them in my normal 40oz batches.. Hmm on a positive note these bags are cheaper at $13 for 100 pcs compared to the normal $6 for 25pcs.. If this method works out well I might just keep it up..!! Hehehe

Stock check: 430oz!! I now need to start thinking of another storage space.. I think its best i buy another deep freezer for this purpose.. But where to place this deep freezer?? Ph how i wish i have my own house/space.. huhu

No comments: