Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sofiyya: 2 months

Dear Sofie,

Happy 2 months chubby cheeks!!

I can't believe that it has been 2 months! Back when it was Kaka Dia, I was already back to work by now so we have to be thankful that I the Gov't extended the maternity leave from 56 days to 105 days.. And as of now I have exactly one more month left before I have to go back to work..

In that respect I have been leaving you behind when we go out and letting you stay with Nenek Girl and Aunty Mar as part of my training.. So far you have been good but the last couple of days you have scared them a bit cause you cried quite hard. Dunno why you did that but I sure hope you were just pulling a joke on them and not because you were being picky and looking for me.. You have also so far taken your bottle well so I hope you keep up the good job!

We have also gone back to cot training you.. So far it has been good and I hope this arrangement keeps up..

We have taken you out in the evening a couple of times and one time we took you out the whole day! You behaved so well!! Speaking of which we have a function tonight over at Nenek Besar's place and I hope you behave well..

Ok baby girl, Mummy better go and prepare your bath now.. Mummy, Daddy and Kaka Dia loves you.. Be good now my sayang..

xoxo,
Mummy





No comments: